From Monday 27th July, Busylizzy local clubs will begin to offer indoor fitness and a selection of baby classes for our members. We cannot wait to see you! Things will be a little different but our venues and parks will offer the perfect environment for you and your baby to enjoy a safe and varied fitness & fun experience this summer.
The safety of our instructors and members is our number one priority, so we will be incorporating extensive cleaning and social distancing practices which will include:
- Limiting the number of members in each class to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in all classes.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules to maintain high level of hygiene, particularly across high contact points.
- Team members will sanitise equipment after every class.
- More time between classes to allow members to vacate safely – avoiding pinch points.
- Directional signage around our venues
- Online booking and check in via the Busylizzy App
OUR FITNESS & BABY CLASSES
Our fabulous programme of mummy fitness classes is back, initially bringing you Mummy&Me Yoga, Pilates, Bootcamp and Buggyfitness. Each class is designed to help you get back into pre pregnancy / pre COVID 19 shape so you’ll be in safe hands.
To begin with, our Baby Class range will include Baby Massage and Baby Karma only and will expand to include Baby Music, Baby Signing and other interactive toddler dance and musical sessions when guidance permits.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND OUR LOCAL CLASSES, THESE ARE THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All our classes are for members only, so please contact your local club to upgrade, to join online or to request a trial class.
- Each Busylizzy club will run their own timetable of classes. Contact your local club for the latest schedule.
- Class numbers are limited so all sessions must be booked in advance using the Busylizzy App. Please download and book your session before coming along to a class. If you haven’t booked, you will be turned away.
- You will be required to bring along your own yoga or fitness mat to use in all the classes. We suggest you also bring a bottle of water and a hand sanitizer.
- Classes will have plenty of distance between participants to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Our venues will have areas marked out to indicate where participants should stand/sit, enabling you to maintain a safe distance between yourself and others.
- Together with your baby, you will form a ‘family bubble’. Each ‘family bubble’ must maintain social distancing for other ‘family bubbles’.
- Please do not come to the club if you feel unwell and let us know if you or anyone in your household develop Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please respect fellow members and keep social distancing in mind at all times, and leave plenty of space between yourself and other members.
- Please be patient, polite and kind whilst we all find a way to create a new normal!
- Observe all notices, but of course if you have feedback for us please directly contact us.
And remember, Busylizzy LIVE – our online classes will still continue to run alongside our local studio and park sessions so as a member, you can enjoy your slice of Busylizzy at home or in your local park/studio with friends.
We cannot wait to see you back in classes this summer. Fitness and fun for mums and little ones, that’s what Busylizzy is all about!