Busy Lizzy Mum Limited (“We” or “Busylizzy”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 (the Act), the Data Controller is Busy Lizzy Mum Limited of 1 Aubretia Cottages,The Street, Stedham West Sussex GU29 0NH . Busylizzy is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number Z2908924.
- Information we may collect from you
1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.busylizzyfranchise.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering as a prospective franchisee (your name, employment history, financial details, address, email, contact number, date of birth) or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or our services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We retain any signed agreements between you and us.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
1.2 IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
- Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
- Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
- Unfortunately however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Uses made of the information
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts (i.e. franchise agreement) entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may inform you about new services or changes to existing services via SMS if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please do not tick the relevant box consenting to our emails. Alternatively you can unsubscribe from our emails at any time.
- Disclosure of your information
5.1 We may disclose your personal information to any individuals within our organisation.
5.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Those third parties involved with us in providing services to you, including but not limited to: other franchise professionals, British Franchise Association affiliates, other Busylizzy companies within the Busylizzy network of clubs and other companies that assist us in providing our services.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Busylizzy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its franchisees or prospective franchisees will be one of the transferred assets.
- Your rights
6.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or unsubscribing at any time. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
6.2 Our site contains links to and from the websites of our partners, other Busylizzy companies or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Please contact us by email if you wish to have access to information we hold about you.
Reviewed 11th May 2018