am i suitable?
We welcome people from a wide range of backgrounds, but an essential trait for any Busylizzy franchisee is a genuine passion for the customer experience and a true service ethos, coupled with a strong determination to succeed. Experience of working with children is not required, but we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate significant success in their careers to date, and have the proven skills and experience necessary to run their own business.
Only those with excellent credit ratings can apply – Our financial systems are robust and PCi compliant and do not withstand CCJ’s, Individual Voluntary Arrangements to manage personal debt or previous business liquidation.
What qualities are we looking for?
- A people person – do you find it easy to strike up conversation in a friendly way and engage with both parents, children and corporate clientele
- Computer literate with own computer and internet access at home
- Ambition and determination to succeed – lots of energy and drive. Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Management – ability to manage a team of instructors, think quickly on your feet, deal with operational ‘blips’, listen to feedback and implement change quickly.
- You don’t need to have experience teaching children. As a management franchise, it’s all about being organised. You must be business minded and have good attention to detail.
What do we expect from you?
- To source venue(s) and manage these relationships
- To recruit, manage and motivate a team of instructors
- To actively promote your business and drive membership sales
- To manage your own day to day operation of the business
- To manage your own administration, payroll, suppliers
- To enjoy running your own business flexibly around your family
Is franchising right for you?
Work out whether franchising is right for you by completing the British Franchise Association’s FREE Prospect Franchisee Certificate (PFC).
territory Zoom call
Our informal territory Zoom call will give you an opportunity to learn more about Busylizzy and our franchise model, as well as the opportunities available in the territory you are interested in. We use Zoom for these meetings so you can tune in from home.
To book a meeting, simply complete the form below and on form submission – simply choose a time slot that works for you.
meet the founder
Investigating a franchise is a 2-way process so this is your opportunity to meet the founder for a Q&A session and for the founder to get to know you too. We are passionate about our people so it’s important the fit is right for you and for the network. This can be done via zoom, or even face-to-face – whatever suits you best.
deposit & business plan
The next step is to provisionally secure your chosen territory with a refundable deposit* and to start creating your business plan. It will also include a full set of financial projections to gauge profitability and ensure your plans are viable. This is often a daunting task, so we work with you closely and will help you prepare your business plan. This process will help you to crystallise your thoughts and develop a clear strategy to achieve your objectives.
WHY IS A BUSINESS PLAN IMPORTANT?
Starting a new franchise business without a comprehensive business plan is rather like going on an important car journey without a map, not knowing how safe your car is and how much petrol you have or will need to reach your destination! Do you really want to leave so much to chance or do you want to give yourself the best possible opportunity to arrive safely, or in the case of your business, make sure that you achieve your key business objectives without running out of money? This is why having a good business plan, whether you are borrowing money or not, is so important. It acts like your business Sat Nav, helping to guide you from where you are now to where you want to get to in the future. Helping you to see what is around the corner and giving you something to regularly measure your actual progress against.
*Clear T&C are provided in deposit agreement.
applying for finance
If you require finance for your new business – you will have the opportunity to talk through your lending requirements with an experienced consultant. They will take you through a streamlined process with the end goal of arranging your finance as quickly and seamlessly as possible. They have a success rate of more than 95%.
start your business
Congratulations!!! You are now a Busylizzy business owner.